Pre Sale & Settlement Cleans
First impressions have a lasting effect and when it comes to you selling your home there are so many things to consider before letting those potential buyers and real estate agents through your front door.
NEST have a team of highly trained professionals who specialise in Pre Sale, Settlement & Maintenance Cleaning throughout Brisbane and we work with several local agents and individual sellers in helping prepare their homes for Sale Inspections, Pictures and Campaigns. Before taking that next step let Nest help you with a detailed Presentation, Pre-Sale Cleaning Service. We are confident in finding the best ways to focus and highlight your home’s unique features while giving it a fresh, clean and tidy appeal.
PRE SALE CLEANING
The first Clean is often the most important and this is you detailed, Pre Sale Clean. Prior to your home going on the market or getting pictures taken this clean will highlight your homes greatest features, strip it back giving it a super fresh, clean and tidy feeling ready for those all important pictures and sales inspections.We are known for our ability to be as flexible and to have ongoing, constant communication with our customers, allowing a smooth, enjoyable and easy process and most importantly a happy customer in the end! We offer you three cleaning options to allow you to stay within a budget and make the choice that is right for you and our variety of services will allow you to book everything you need right here without having to co ordinate a bunch of different trades from different companies. We work with you to come up with a check list that will tick all the boxes and get your home looking it’s presentation best!
We can also arrange Maintenance Cleans Weekly or Fortnightly to help keep your home looking neat and tidy in preparation for your Sales Inspections.
We do all this for you and it couldn’t be easier!
CREATE YOUR IDEAL PRE SALE CLEANING LIST & CHOOSE FROM SOME OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Cleaning of front entrances
- Thorough dust & tidy throughout including picture frames, rails, ledges, skirting boards, behind and under furniture
- Fans, light fittings, air con units
- Spot mark or full wash down of walls, doors and skirting
- Window Cleaning inside and outside – (including pool glass if required)
- Full bathroom clean, de mould, bathroom screens, shower recess, baths, sinks, toilets, mirrors, cupboards etc.
- Full kitchen clean including de greasing of ovens, range hoods, stove tops, top and fronts of cupboards, splash back, bench tops and sinks – (including inside of fridges and cupboards if requested)
- De Clutter and Organise (if requested)
- Through Vacuum and wash of floors throughout
- Garage Cleaned and Tidied
- Balconies and Patios Cleaned
Your Settlement Cleaning is often required as part of sale, to have your home professionally cleaned and ready for hand over and it’s new owners. This is not usually as detailed as your Pre Sale Clean as most of your home already had a thorough clean to get it ready for sale.
SETTLEMENT CLEANING LIST CAN INCLUDES:
- Thorough dusting throughout
- Wiping out all cupboards
- Thorough Clean of the Bathrooms
- Thorough Clean of Kitchen including cupboards, oven etc (if required)
- Thorough Mop and Vacuum of floors
- Clean out of Garage (if required)
- Sweep and clean of outdoor areas (if required)
- Steam Cleaning of all Carpet (Will can help with this!)
We work with you to come up with a check list that will suite your budget.
HOW TO BOOK?
CHOOSE FROM ONE OF OUR THREE CLEANING OPTIONS WHICH ARE:
Choose to stick to a budget of your choice and we can work through your prioritised To Do List on the day of your Clean.
Work along-side son the day! We can work with you on the day of cleaning to ensure we are focusing on areas of your home that you feel are the most important.
We can quote your cleaning on arrival and discuss and agree on a time frame and cost prior to starting work on the day of cleaning. We can keep you up to date with our progress through the day as we work.
LETS GET YOU BOOKED IN:
Simply fill out a QUICK ENQUIRY FORM or DETAILED ONLINE ESTIMATE FORM or contact our lovely office team directly on 0438 079 996 and we can help get everything organised. You will be emailed a confirmation finalising your booking with all the details. We accept payment on the day of cleaning either by Cash OR we accept Visa and Master card (fees and charges do apply when paying with credit card)
I use NEST each year to get a thorough Spring clean and they never disappoint me...
We have used Nest Home Services for all our bond and carpet cleaning over the years...
Donna is fantastic and a very good cleaner. She is a lovely person and we are very happy with her.