Regular Cleaning Brisbane
Our Small Family Business prides itself on perfectly selecting Cleaners and Housekeepers who genuinely care and respect your home and belongings as if it were their very own. Your relationship with your Regular Cleaner should be one of ease and comfort so pairing you and your family with the ‘Right Fit’ is simply one of our unique ways in making sure that your Cleaner is perfectly selected just for you.
With generations of experience under our belt, thanks to being taught first hand by our own family of cleaners, we have come to find that not every customer has the same wants and needs which makes finding you that ‘Perfect Match’ all the more important. We cater for everyone …
The busy family – needing help with washing, folding, changing bedding and mopping floors.
The hardworking couple – who want their bathrooms to sparkle and their tidying to be done for them.
The animal lovers – who want their Regular Cleaner to vacuum up all the pet fur, clean the nose prints off the back windows and give your beloved furry friend a bit of a cuddle on the way out the door.
Nothing is ever too hard, its your home and all about making you happy!
Need your washing taken in? DONE! Behind in your folding and floors? TOO EASY! We are here to simplify your life so your weekends are no longer spent doing the housework.
Finding yourself that perfect Regular Cleaning Service has never been more simple.
To keep communication at its best (which we consider to be one of the most important things) we ask you to create a personalise and prioritised Cleaning To Do List. Starting with your most important items through to your “ok if you don’t have enough time” items. This gives your Regular House Cleaner a better understanding of you as an individual and what tasks they need to focus on to actually make a difference to your life and be of help.
HOW NEST REGULAR CLEANERS & HOUSEKEEPERS WORK:-
- We charge by the hour with a 2 hour minimum requirement for each home however we can either be guided by you and your budget or you can be guided by our Professional Cleaners on the cost and hours needed in your home.
- All Cleaning materials and equipment are supplied by your Cleaning Team on the day of service, this does include vacuum, mop and bucket. We do our best to help the environment and do offer you Cleaning teams that prefer the ECO Friendly cleaning methods.
- Although we have a 2 hour minimum service for each home we are more than happy to rotate your hours if this is something that will work for you. 2 hours one week 3 or 4 hours the next? 2 hours weekly then 4 hours every third month? It’s your home and your rules.
- Preparing a To Do List for your cleaner not only keeps things nice and clear but helps them get an understanding of your personal needs and wants so that they are focusing on areas of your home that are important to you.
Being the flexible Cleaning Service that we are, we love nothing more then offering you loads of options! Our Housekeepers are professionals who simply love to clean and get a great sense of satisfaction when they can make a difference to your everyday life and of course your home.
So, it’s time to swap your weekend cleaning for a bit of TLC because gaining back your me and family time starts now!
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR CLEANING SERVICES:-
- A friendly face and positive attitude
- Professionally Trained and Experienced
- Prepared with all the cleaning materials and equipment to leave your home sparkling including ECO Friendly products at no additional cost.
- A professional and personally hand picked cleaner just for you.
- Police Checked and Fully Insured Cleaning Services
- Affordable rate starting at just $65.00 including GST for 2 hours of cleaning.
- On the day payments
- A personalised service to suit your home and your lifestyle
- Fill In Cleaners – If your housekeeper is unwell or away
- Satisfaction Guarantee
To Do List:-
- Washing & Folding
- Changing Bed Linen
- Fresh Towels
- Empty Rubbish Bins
- Dusting/Tiding throughout
- Spot Cleaning a few Windows
We are also happy to take on any other household chore you need help with, just ask!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
ESTABLISHING YOUR NEEDS:
First of all we work with you to establish your Cleaning Services needs. Our minimum requirement is 2 hours for any weekly, fortnightly or monthly cleaning service in which all cleaning products are supplied at an affordable rate of $65.00 for 2 hours of cleaning!
PERSONAL CLEANING CHECKLIST:
We then ask you to create a cleaning checklist which outlines your priorities. We tailor our service to fit in with your needs and expectations and want to make sure we are focussing on the things that you want us to. Your checklist and time frame can vary each time or remain the same – we’re happy to be flexible to suit your needs. Just let us know!
YOUR PERSONAL BRISBANE CLEANER/HOUSEKEEPER:
We will then appoint one of our trusted happy housekeepers to you personally. We want you to feel comfortable with your Regular Cleaning Brisbane and this is always much easier with a familiar face who knows exactly what you and your family want and need.
HOW TO BOOK?
YOUR ALMOST DONE:
CHOOSE A DAY/TIME FOR YOUR FIRST TRIAL CLEAN:
Let us know your preferred day or time that will suit you best and we will match you with the perfect Regular Cleaner/Happy Housekeeper for you.
CONFIRMING & FINALISING YOUR BOOKING:
Lastly you will receive a call from one of our lovely Happy Housekeepers to book in your trial clean and our NEST office will send you a Welcome email with a few extra details. DONE!
I use NEST each year to get a thorough Spring clean and they never disappoint me...
We have used Nest Home Services for all our bond and carpet cleaning over the years...
Donna is fantastic and a very good cleaner. She is a lovely person and we are very happy with her.